Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > P7M8 Mag Release Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default P7M8 Mag Release Question

Has anyone modified their mag release on a P7M8, mine is poking me in the side when I'm trying to carry it so I think I want to sand it down. Does anyone know where to get a new one in case I mess it up? Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-21-2008, 10:18 AM   #2

I would deal with the abrasions rather than modify the release.

Old 09-28-2008, 08:39 AM   #3

Default Horseshoe Leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentMaroon View Post
Has anyone modified their mag release on a P7M8, mine is poking me in the side when I'm trying to carry it so I think I want to sand it down. Does anyone know where to get a new one in case I mess it up? Thanks
I congratulate you on an excellent choice in pistols, I had the PSP and M8/M13 at one point and carried the PSP all the time. Now your problem, if I where you I would leave well alone but consider a holster from Andy Arratoonian from Horseshoe Leather, Sheffield, England, he does a range of holsters that will suit your needs............................