Norinco 56s-1
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Norinco 56s-1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Norinco 56s-1

Alright, my first post on this forum. I recently purchased a 56s-1 from a friend. Furniture is in excellent condition. Came with 1 5 rd mag, 3 30's and 1 75 round drum with belts. I have been attempting to find S/N information for it but have failed to find anything. Maybe someone here can help.

Made by Norinco, distributed by Sile, Ny, Ny. S/N is MS00xxxx, (4 digit). All parts with S/N on them match. If there is any further information someone might need to help identify the year made, just ask.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

norinco-56s-1.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-02-2009, 06:21 AM   #2

Very nice.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM   #3

I am a big fan of the Norinco AKs. My favorite is the Polytech Legend and my Kassnar.

In Glock we trust.

Old 07-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #4

I'm still trying to get some information on this Norinco as far as age. Also looking for original style bayonet for it. Lugs are present, but I will have to get a slant brake for it. Any bayonet experts out there? It seems that they make several for Chinese AK's, but which one fits this one?

Old 07-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitshot View Post
I'm still trying to get some information on this Norinco as far as age. Also looking for original style bayonet for it. Lugs are present, but I will have to get a slant brake for it. Any bayonet experts out there? It seems that they make several for Chinese AK's, but which one fits this one?
Go to Cope's Distributing. They sell new ones for about 30 bucks. They have the red and black ones for sale. They also have a good selection of other AK bayoes. Not sure which color came with yours but there are a couple to pick from. Hope this helps. These are for the detatchable ones, not the spike

SI VIC PACEM PARABELLUM