Non class 3 pkm??????????
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Non class 3 pkm??????????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Non class 3 pkm??????????

I was doing some research on the www. about a non class 3 pkm. While doing so i came up empty handed, so i resort like many times in the past to asking you guys. Some how it always works better this way. So, is there such a thing as a non class 3 or semi auto regular joe ownable pkm pattern rifle out there. What sparked all of this was a J&G sales ad for a semi auto mg42. So i thought to my self a pkm like that would be freaking sweet. Any help would rock thanks guys FTF always pulls through.

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-25-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5631 Times on 2943 Posts
Likes Given: 371

MarColMar Firearms LLC est. 2004

their site says they are not taking orders. but its the only one that i found that has in the past. they are out there and turn up from time to time on gunbroker. median price is in the 6-10k$ range.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 11-25-2010, 03:33 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
MarColMar Firearms LLC est. 2004

their site says they are not taking orders. but its the only one that i found that has in the past. they are out there and turn up from time to time on gunbroker. median price is in the 6-10k$ range.
thanks for the info buddy i will check it out.

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.

Old 11-26-2010, 05:35 AM   #4

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Well, you got good taste. The PKM rocks.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 11-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Well, you got good taste. The PKM rocks.
As d you my friend, m14's do rock. Your name says it all

Old 11-27-2010, 12:07 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter View Post
As d you my friend, m14's do rock. Your name says it all
Thanks. They do.

Any idea is USMC is still testing PKM's?

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 11-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #7

Quote:
Thanks. They do.

Any idea is USMC is still testing PKM's?
I dont know. I know they use them a lot in cross training to familiarize themselves to id and use them if need be.

Old 11-27-2010, 01:17 AM   #8

Quote:
I dont know. I know they use them a lot in cross training to familiarize themselves to id and use them if need be.
They were testing them in 7.62x51, but I don't know what the final decis was (if the final has been made.)

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

Old 11-27-2010, 02:37 AM   #9

Quote:
They were testing them in 7.62x51, but I don't know what the final decis was (if the final has been made.)
Yeah i had not heard that, I cant find any info on the web about it. where they thinking of adopting it into service? I like the the pkm a lot but i dont know if it would be better the the m249. That and if they are wanting to trade up there are many more options out there. I dont know thought what do you think?

Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 AM   #10

Quote:
Yeah i had not heard that, I cant find any info on the web about it. where they thinking of adopting it into service? I like the the pkm a lot but i dont know if it would be better the the m249. That and if they are wanting to trade up there are many more options out there. I dont know thought what do you think?
They were testing for use in service. Long process, though, and it was a couple of years ago. Not sure where it stands now.

I like the PKM a lot. No way to argue with the success, and they are 100% reliable in every environment.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI