New Unidentified SMG?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > New Unidentified SMG?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New Unidentified SMG?

A few days ago I saw an automatic machine pistol that I have never seen before and am hoping someone can help me identify it?

It was a black, plastic framed weapon that slightly resembled a mini uzi. It had no manufacturer marking I could see but was marked with a desgination "U909" It had 'made under license in the United States' also stamped in the frame.

The cocking handle was at the back, and was similar to an M4 or MP7 cocking handle, it had a fully enclosed bolt, cheap sights like a Styr TMP but smaller and looked like it was a .32acp or similar small caliber.

Any ideas? or links would be much appreciated?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5662 Times on 2957 Posts
Likes Given: 375

This??

or this??

hard to tell ya without a pic

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #3

Nope, Neither,

I wish I could have got a photo but didnt get the chance. Magazine goes in the grip of the pistol, no stock attachment. Black plastic body. It also had a small plastic spring loaded dust cover that clipped over the ejection port.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:34 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5662 Times on 2957 Posts
Likes Given: 375

there are a ton of em out there. without a pic or a maker its difficult

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-16-2011, 11:44 AM   #5

Liked 710 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Mac 10??? It is not plastic.
MPA30T-A 9MM FULL SIZED PISTOL

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 02-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #6

Its definately not a common model like a mac. Ive shot and carried most of the name brand smg's and never seen anything of this nature.. It must be a new production but its a small calibre (smaller than 9x19). I managed to get another look at it today and have taken some snaps. Ohh and just before anyone mentions it, this was not recovered inside the usa.

untitled.jpg  

Last edited by urious; 02-19-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Old 02-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #7

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 31

Interesting. U909 turns up nothing in web searches. I wonder if what you saw is a prototype that is too new or never produced.

Old 02-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #8

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

The Magazines look like CZ's

----------Gate
It's time to burn it down

Old 02-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #9

Cool, not much bigger than a service pistol but oh the firepower. If it's a thirty two with strait cases it probably has twenty or more rounds in the carry mag and forty to fifty in the extended mag. I can see the secret service protection detail packing these.

Did you by chance get the full patent number? That would give another means to look it up.

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."

- Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp, TX State Rep., GOP, Massacre Survivor

Old 02-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #10

PAT.2008-976808 EU

Searches come up with nothing. Does CZ make a .32 or similar that may take those mags?

Closed Thread