Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f25/)
-   -   New rifle purchase (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f25/new-rifle-purchase-97900/)

BigRedUSMC 09-29-2013 08:03 PM

New rifle purchase

1 Attachment(s)
Just picked it up today and wanted to share with y'all.

Axxe55 09-29-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedUSMC (Post 1387704)

wow! can i shoot it?:D

very nice rifle, and congrats on getting it!:D

Jagermeister 09-29-2013 08:11 PM

Ax man is right. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Range report please.

Axxe55 09-29-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister (Post 1387714)
Ax man is right. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Range report please.

and more pictures too!:D

eatmydust 09-29-2013 08:25 PM

I like that a whole:Dlot! Congrats on a great new partner!

HM2Grunt 09-29-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedUSMC (Post 1387704)

Dammmit, I want one of those! You lucky grunt SOB. I am soo jealous of you, I need to take a "time out" in the corner. Good work man! More pictures please, close ups, maybe one with a bikini clad girl:) Seriously man, good work.

Too bad they had to "neuter" the twenty round mag. How many rounds does that mag hold?

steadyshot 09-29-2013 08:33 PM

One of the best combat rifles ever made. More than likely a rifle you will keep your whole life and pass on when the time comes.

Congratulations, it looks very nice.

BigRedUSMC 09-29-2013 09:44 PM

Wow haha tons of replies. Let me try to get y'all with one post.
Thanks everyone for you're enthusiastic responses (sorry if you got jealous, you know who you are lol ) yes I'll have a range report and tons more pics and I'll update if I change the rifle, upgrades, stock, scope etc... The mag it comes with and was a shock to me is a 10 rounder, I had heard it came with a 5 so that made me happy. I can't wait to shoot it
As for the babe in a bikini holding it... I'd ask my lady to do it but..... She has no idea I bought this and I plan to keep it that way as long as possible :D

Axxe55 09-29-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedUSMC (Post 1387797)
Wow haha tons of replies. Let me try to get y'all with one post.
Thanks everyone for you're enthusiastic responses (sorry if you got jealous, you know who you are lol ) yes I'll have a range report and tons more pics and I'll update if I change the rifle, upgrades, stock, scope etc... The mag it comes with and was a shock to me is a 10 rounder, I had heard it came with a 5 so that made me happy. I can't wait to shoot it
As for the babe in a bikini holding it... I'd ask my lady to do it but..... She has no idea I bought this and I plan to keep it that way as long as possible :D

hmmm.....a little blackmail material here!:p

seriously, very nice rifle! i had an M1A many years ago. loved that rifle. got lost in the divorce though.:mad:

BigRedUSMC 09-30-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55

hmmm.....a little blackmail material here!:p

seriously, very nice rifle! i had an M1A many years ago. loved that rifle. got lost in the divorce though.:mad:

Well you have to get another one. I think I just might try hunting with it this deer season. Iron sights only tho maybe one day ill throw a scope on it