new gun today:) HIGHPOINT 4095 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion >

new gun today:) HIGHPOINT 4095


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 04:02 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lukeisme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 203
Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts

Default

I love the 995! What fun! Truth be told I have let so many people shoot it they have went and bought one and had me help them to do the conversion. Just a darn fun gun to shoot!!! Thank God 9mm ammo is not that expensive!!
lukeisme is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:04 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TAT2TOMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Johnstown,NY
Posts: 184
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default

very true im glad you like it i cant wait to get some range time in, 2 new guns this winter
TAT2TOMMY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
whistlindixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Hosay,CA
Posts: 145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAT2TOMMY View Post
today I bought a nice cleaning kit that fits all calibers, i also got a new gun and case here are some pics of my new babby
Today? And its already at home with you????? DAMMIT I NEED TO LEAVE THIS STUPID EFFED UP STATE! I have to wait 10 days to pick up a fricken 22. STUPID STUPID STUPID!
I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
__________________
NRA ~ first year member
American Legion ~ 5 continuous yrs
Marines ~ Dues Paid Up For Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
You must be smokin that liberal sissy ass weed brother.
whistlindixie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 10,949
Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistlindixie View Post
Today? And its already at home with you????? DAMMIT I NEED TO LEAVE THIS STUPID EFFED UP STATE! I have to wait 10 days to pick up a fricken 22. STUPID STUPID STUPID!
I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
Most states have no waiting period. I walk into store, pick out gun, fill out the background check paperwork, FFL calls and does background check, I pay store, I walk out with gun and some ammo, I go shooting.

I hope you are cooled off after your 10 day wait. I'd hate to see some paper targets and pop cans be on the receiving end of your wrath.
__________________
From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!
skullcrusher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
whistlindixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Hosay,CA
Posts: 145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Most states have no waiting period. I walk into store, pick out gun, fill out the background check paperwork, FFL calls and does background check, I pay store, I walk out with gun and some ammo, I go shooting.

I hope you are cooled off after your 10 day wait. I'd hate to see some paper targets and pop cans be on the receiving end of your wrath.
Hey buddy. . . You can't mock Kalifornia like that. It's doing that just fine by itself.
__________________
NRA ~ first year member
American Legion ~ 5 continuous yrs
Marines ~ Dues Paid Up For Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
You must be smokin that liberal sissy ass weed brother.
whistlindixie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,154
Liked 5742 Times on 3366 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Nice Carbine! Can you post a pic looking down the sight line please?


Quote:
Originally Posted by whistlindixie View Post
Hey buddy. . . You can't mock Kalifornia like that. It's doing that just fine by itself.
I LOL'd.
__________________
Dead Bears, the only good kind.
orangello is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:14 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TAT2TOMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Johnstown,NY
Posts: 184
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Nice Carbine! Can you post a pic looking down the sight line please?




I LOL'd.
lol at everyone and yes i will take that [ic later tonight
TAT2TOMMY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:31 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Boyerracing343's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Belleville,Illinois
Posts: 1,470
Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Default

Sweet gun. Looking forward to hearing a range report. Enjoy.
Boyerracing343 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:01 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
VitSports6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Taylorsville,Utard
Posts: 744
Likes Given: 2

Default

Far out, Congrats!

I do find it funny at how many people have their socks or bare feet in a pic of their rifle.
VitSports6 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:45 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TAT2TOMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Johnstown,NY
Posts: 184
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitSports6 View Post
Far out, Congrats!

I do find it funny at how many people have their socks or bare feet in a pic of their rifle.
lmao thanx for the defense, and thank you everyone im really loving this gun
TAT2TOMMY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
HiPoint 4095 Carbine RL357Mag Range Report 15 07-17-2012 01:04 PM
Today could be the day... Jpyle Legal and Activism 14 06-28-2010 06:02 PM
2A Today for the USA bkt Politics, Religion and Controversy 9 06-18-2010 05:00 AM
its today!!! sgtdeath66 The Club House 11 12-26-2008 03:42 AM