married white female seeking badass assult rifle. - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > married white female seeking badass assult rifle.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 112 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 87

You could also try somthing like the Kel Tec Sub2000. With all the money you save, you could buy a truckload of ammo! lol.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Terry V Ohio Commentary

Old 02-22-2012, 12:38 AM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1116 Times on 784 Posts
Likes Given: 1135

Well the original Calamity Jane seemed to like a lever action but today I bet she'd want a lightweight AR!

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:47 AM   #33

Liked 1433 Times on 810 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Build one!

And then get a cool carry case. (Fender maks some nice ones.)

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-22-2012, 01:03 AM   #34

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Nice gear canebrake.

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-22-2012, 01:25 AM   #35

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

So here is a woman i found on Youtube that named her gun Sprinkles which I found pretty damn funny. With a name like sprinkles i would figure something pink to come outta that case, but no pretty damn nice rifle.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:21 AM   #36

This is my rifle. This is my gun. This is for fighting. This is for fun!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:02 AM   #37

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988

An SKS is an intermediate battle rifle to be exact.
Rolleyes oh dang they got stuck rolling around, sorry call it what u will but its a assult rifle. Intermediate battle rifle haaaaaa geeeeeezzzzzz oh man

Old 02-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #38

Ya know this post might catch a lil heat from the other guys but hear me out. You should check out a GSG5. Now Im not suggesting a 22LR because your a girl, Im suggesting it because its a bad ass assault rifle. First off they look cool as all hell, more importantly they are extremely fun and dirt cheap to shoot. You could stop at your local walmart and pick up 550 rounds for around $20 and have fun plinking away all day. Now by all means I am not going to suggest you use this as home defense but if SHTF you could easily put 23 well placed shots in a matter of seconds. Regardless to the crap I know alot of people are going to talk about it being a 22LR, trust me I have an AR, I have an AK and the GSG5 is just as much fun to shoot if not more fun because your not burning a hole in your wallet every time you pull the trigger.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #39

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_tap
Ya know this post might catch a lil heat from the other guys but hear me out. You should check out a GSG5. Now Im not suggesting a 22LR because your a girl, Im suggesting it because its a bad ass assault rifle. First off they look cool as all hell, more importantly they are extremely fun and dirt cheap to shoot. You could stop at your local walmart and pick up 550 rounds for around $20 and have fun plinking away all day. Now by all means I am not going to suggest you use this as home defense but if SHTF you could easily put 23 well placed shots in a matter of seconds. Regardless to the crap I know alot of people are going to talk about it being a 22LR, trust me I have an AR, I have an AK and the GSG5 is just as much fun to shoot if not more fun because your not burning a hole in your wallet every time you pull the trigger.
A copy of a sub machine gun.

Considering she's looking for a first long gun, assumption made due to the fact a long gun prompted her to start this thread, and she has a $1200 budget the clone would not fit her request IMO. I do agree it would be a fun firearm for the range just not my first choice as I would recommend something a little more defensive minded. My dedicated. 22 AR is fun and cheap but that's where it stops.

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 02-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1116 Times on 784 Posts
Likes Given: 1135

Does anyone else think it's humorous that people who can't even spell "assault" think they know what it is!

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together.