Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Lwrc repr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Lwrc repr

Is this a good purchase idea? If so, should I get the 12 inch or the 16 inch? If you're skeptical, make sure to watch the videos at the bottom of the link. Simply INCREDIBLE! 420 rounds on full-auto without a single jam? And don't even get me started on the water/sand/salt spray tests! It's invincible!

LWRC International LLC - R.E.P.R.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

D on't know too much about them other than they look wicked as hell. If I had the cash I'd buy one. Would atleast get a 16" barrel through. I would think the gas ports are too close to the bolt on a 12" barrel, and you will get a little extra velocity for longer range shooting out of the 16 as well.

Old 11-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8406 Times on 3642 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Where are you planning on moving to? I ask because (A) THAT ain't gonna happen in California. (B) Unless you are a law enforcement AGENCY, or an ARMY, it ain't gonna happen anywhere else in the US.

First, full auto firearms cannot be transferred to a private invidual unless they were already registered with the BATFE as of May 1986. Yeah, that means no NEW full autos. That IS a new gun, isn't it?

Second, the 12 inch version is a National Firearms Act weapon even if it a semi-auto. Called a Short Barreled Rifle. Requires transfer thru a class III dealer, registration with the BATFE before you can possess it, and paying them a $200 transfer tax. Also, see (A) above.

I REALLY do not mean to seem rude, or to dash cold water on the firearm you may lust for- but if what I posted above is new info to you, you should spend some time boning up on the laws that restrict what you can do. If you are already aware of those, and are perhaps a Class III Dealer, who can get a dealer sample, I abjectly apologize for the lecture.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 11-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #4

thanks man, i really appreciate the feedback. i wasn't planning on buying the full-auto version, i assumed they had a civilian setup in stock somewhere. i'm just an ordinary civilian, preparing for the zombie apocalypse. that's all