Legal Full Auto Trigger System - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion >

Legal Full Auto Trigger System

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2611 Times on 1484 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
this is one of those items that rides the ragged line of legality. it can be seen both ways. so basically your entrusting your freedom to the whims of a district attorney, a federal judge, and a jury of your peers all of whom have no clue about nfa rules and regulations and are relying on the opinions of the local batfe agent to tell them what end is up.

my opinion is stay away from such devices.
^^^^^^^^

this

Not to mention the cost of ammo. I can barely afford my semi's...

Many of these "full auto" devices essentially defeat standard semi-auto safeties, or create slam-fire

conditions in order to create a full auto effect, and are not good for the gun.

Some are less easy to control, and you may find yourself struggling to keep the muzzle pointed

down range till your magazine is empty, if they don't stop firing when you let up on the trigger.

Last edited by therewolf; 06-10-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #12
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3569 Times on 1719 Posts
Likes Given: 1781

Other than just to have some fun. These trinkets are not very useful at all. And what the people who get into this do not realize is their weapon's worst enemy is prolonged exposure to rapid fire which creates the heat that increases throat erosion on their barrels. Not to mention the cost of uselessly throwing ammunition and money down range. Take for example the FBI who chose to go to the semi-auto two stage trigger over purchasing full auto weapons. This because they proved that with the semi auto two stage trigger the operator could have much more controlled fire rapidly by just going back to the reset and having a 3.5 lb let off after the initial shot. As well as accuracy far improved over the auto weapon due to this slight amount of time to gain control of the rifle. Even in law enforcement their is a valid question if LE even needs auto weapons.
So with the above mention. If it is just for kicks and giggles and blowing off ammunition, and increasing wear on your fine weapon? "Go For It!"

Old 06-18-2011, 06:59 AM   #13

Likes Given: 1

Default seen both

the burst trigger didn't work at all was a waste of money glad it wasn't me spending it
the stock was cool and took some getting use to it but once I got the hang of it I could do a whole mag without a miss fire or jam