Legal Full Auto Trigger System
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Legal Full Auto Trigger System

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 02:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Legal Full Auto Trigger System

Firequest Auto Burst Trigger System - AB225

Anyone ever experienced something like this? Could it really be legal? Is there any possibility it works well?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-24-2011, 02:28 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5802 Times on 3029 Posts
Likes Given: 397

this is one of those items that rides the ragged line of legality. it can be seen both ways. so basically your entrusting your freedom to the whims of a district attorney, a federal judge, and a jury of your peers all of whom have no clue about nfa rules and regulations and are relying on the opinions of the local batfe agent to tell them what end is up.

my opinion is stay away from such devices.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 04-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #3

Get the SSAR stock instead, I know its 10x as high, but you will have less headaches. The AB225 I saw didnt work.

If we dont stand together we dont stand a chance. unknown

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils of the world are to be cured by legislation. Thomas Reed

Old 04-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Ill be honest, really wanted to get the bump fire stock but then i thought about it. Full auto rifles are not known for their accuracy in full auto and as much as it would be cool to see what its like to go full auto, i'll save my bullets and money instead

Old 04-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieKiller83 View Post
Ill be honest, really wanted to get the bump fire stock but then i thought about it. Full auto rifles are not known for their accuracy in full auto and as much as it would be cool to see what its like to go full auto, i'll save my bullets and money instead
just holding the trigger back this is true for long range shooting. the purpose of automatic fire in a rifle or subgun is cqb 2-3 hits on a target. with proper trigger control and an experienced shooter they are extremely effective and deadly. at least the ones that dont have the 3 round burst training wheels...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 04-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2971 Times on 1714 Posts
Likes Given: 1274

Full auto is legal, you just have to do the paperwork drill.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 04-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #7

Just don't get caught shooting anyone with one installed, you will probably be alright.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #8

I purchased the auto burst trigger at a gun show. It came with a card stating it was ATF approved. It works flawlessly on my AR but not so much on my AK. The only problem I have is my AR will fire half a clip and stop. I kick the chambered round out and it will shoot about 5 more and then stop. I examined the round and the firing pin is striking the primer but not hard enough to fire the round. I can rechamber the round and it will fire. I have tried several ammo brands with the same results. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Old 06-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

First off the little card it comes with in a court of law vs the atf is about as worth as much as a space heater in hell.

What is happening is the hammer is riding the bolt forward as it is activating the trigger soon as it can.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #10

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Rubber Band would be cheaper and easier to remove

“If you're gonna die, die with your boots on!”— Iron Maiden

“MOLON LABE”— King Leonidas

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’”— Col. Jeff Cooper