Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > KRISS Vector CRB/SO.45 ACP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default KRISS Vector CRB/SO.45 ACP

Thinking of purchasing this in the near future. I'm pretty sure it's legal in the "People's Republic of Kaliforniastan," and it's definitely one of the most impressive weapons I've ever seen, period. Please check it out:

KRISS Vector CRB/SO

Thoughts? I've heard it's also an extremely reliable system. The SMG version also got first place on the "Ultimate Weapons CQB" show, which ranked their top ten CQB weapons. Your feedback might convince me to buy/pass. Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #2

If I was independently wealthy, there would definitely be one in the safe, and it would probably be and SBR with a threaded muzzle.

They are definitely sweet, and if they were cheaper I would buy one in a heartbeat. But for me, it seems to be more of a novelty or a "Hey! Look what I've got" type weapon. But as is, and as expensive as they are, I just can't justify one for myself right now.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 11-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I think the value in a Kriss is having one that is fully auto. I did see the semi, and was very tempted. But I cannot justify a .45 carbine. The round does not fit in my normal operating parameters. If I buy a carbine, it better be a 100 yard + weapon. It seems like overkill for shooting 50 yard targets. My operations do not really include CQ weapons.

I will give you the fact that it is very cool, and the action is second to none. Beyond that I don't have any use for it.

Please post a range report if you get one, I may change my mind...

Old 12-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #4

It's a great weapon, small and portable, and you can shoot at a high rate of fire because it fires a pistol cartridge (duhh) so the bolt doesn't have to travel a lot of distance to eject the casing, etc. If the .45 cartridge fits your other guns or you want to add a new caliber to your arsenal. GO FOR IT (bit expensive though)

Old 12-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Personally it does nothing for me. If I want something that size it needs to be in a rifle cartridge and my XD holds 14 rounds. It's neat but that's it.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer