JRC 9mm
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion >

JRC 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default JRC 9mm

I am interested in finding out if the Just Right Carbine 9mm is considered an assualt weapon in the state of Maryland. I have a friend that is interested in purchasing the one that I own (I live in VA), and he lives in Maryland. I can sell him a rifle or shotgun down here by handwritten receipt, but I want to ensure what this rifle is considered in Maryland before I move forward. Maybe this isn't even the right forum to ask this question...

Last edited by DesertEagle; 02-08-2013 at 02:08 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #2

Liked 39 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I think this is the latest list: http://www.mdsp.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=835OWi-sH2U%3D&tabid=429&mid=1074

It isn't on the list of rifles that Maryland classifies as "Assault Weapons". There is the statement "or their copies" which could really come down to an opinion.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #3

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephMD View Post
I think this is the latest list: http://www.mdsp.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=835OWi-sH2U%3D&tabid=429&mid=1074

It isn't on the list of rifles that Maryland classifies as "Assault Weapons". There is the statement "or their copies" which could really come down to an opinion.
Thanks for the website. I was able to stop into one of the local gun shops in western Maryland today and found out that the JRC 9mm is not on the assault list. I appreciate the help!

Newest Threads