Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > J & R M68 Anybody know anything about them?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Default J & R M68 Anybody know anything about them?

My Dad has had one of these for as long as I can remember, and he handed it to me to clean it up. I started looking on the web to try to find out some info on it, and there is not a lot of info out there to find. It is not listed in the blue book value of guns. I was wondering if anybody knew what it might be worth or any other info. I have only found one link, it is somewhat helpful but does not give a value.
The M68
Thanks for any help

SGT U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Ft. Bragg, NC (2002-2006)
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran (2004)

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here