Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > I want one!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default I want one!

http://youtu.be/a6ybkiUl30Q
Man i want an M1A more than ever now! Could give a crap about blowing melons and what not but dang it looks like a fun gun to shoot! Gimme gimme gimme! I would trade my AR for one without hesitation

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-02-2011, 02:54 AM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Awesome rifle, but if you get a full sized M1A you can have fun even out past 600 meters

I wouldn't mind having two of these, though

Old 08-02-2011, 03:11 AM   #3

Liked 4454 Times on 2352 Posts
Likes Given: 255

he has some issues with that m1a he has brass actually flying over the receiver to the left to barely ejecting to winging right and rear. that hickock guy is something of a tool so im betting its cuz of bubba-smithing the gun.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 08-02-2011, 04:02 AM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

My first one will definately be the full size wood stocked M1A, i've always loved M14's

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"