Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > HK support tube

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default HK support tube

I have got a HK33, I had to get a new cocking tube support for it. How do I get the old cocking tube into the new cocking tube support tube. I trimmed up the old support to where I can just slide it out but I don't see how to put it in the new one.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here