Sorry for the pictures. I was racing to do this thing. I am going to call them and send it in tomorrow, since I have been told that they will accept with the aftermarket stock.
Anyways, here they are
My starting mess.
Either the stock wasnt perfecly made, or my receiver cover was tweaked. Either way, where the cover rested I had to grind off a little so it would sit lower so I could get the bolt through the hole. And there was no easy way to get this on. I'm going to stock up on break free spray for when I clean this. Because there is no way I am willing to take this off again.
And the finished product. Ill get better pictures, and more pictures of it soon when I get my red dot on it.
I didnt mess with any of the internals now. However when I pull back the bolt, it sounds and feels like the spring is doing something weird. I dont know if I never noticed it before, and now I'm being overly critical. Or if something really shifted in the move. Either way, Hi point should find it and figure it out I would hope.