Hi point 45 acp carbine - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Hi point 45 acp carbine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 04:25 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 709 Times on 457 Posts
Likes Given: 227

"personally ive never seen any substantiated evidence of a hipoint not cycling. they are ugly heavy not very ergonomic and cheap but everyone that has said they arent reliable that ive read posts by have never fired one or owned one."

I have to agree.

I seen some of the carbines at a gun show today for $249. I thought wow thats cheap and kind of a good idea to have a carbine. But they were so ugly. I would think they would be even cheaper if they did not use 10 pounds of plastic on each one. I never even picked one up to feel how heavy they were or how they handled.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 08-21-2011, 04:37 AM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5498 Times on 2871 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
"personally ive never seen any substantiated evidence of a hipoint not cycling. they are ugly heavy not very ergonomic and cheap but everyone that has said they arent reliable that ive read posts by have never fired one or owned one."

I have to agree.

I seen some of the carbines at a gun show today for $249. I thought wow thats cheap and kind of a good idea to have a carbine. But they were so ugly. I would think they would be even cheaper if they did not use 10 pounds of plastic on each one. I never even picked one up to feel how heavy they were or how they handled.
The local dealer next town up from has one on the shelf they actually arent bad and handle pretty nicely. The only thing i could see from a quick feelie was the stock had a lot of flex if you pulled it in tight.

But for 249 its almost a no brainer for a cheap backseat truck gun type solution.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...