Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Guns to Buy in Fear of Ban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I think we need to concentrate on obtaining ammo/supplies on what we already have because whatever we buy from FFL holder we still have to fill out papers on them and the BATFE will simply go around and gather up information like they did before. That will make it easy for the obama gang('citizens defense force") to simply go to the buyers address to confiscate them. Unless you buy from somebody you know,make DARN SURE that said firearm isn't stolen.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:02 AM   #62

Default Guns being banned

Hell all, I was reading some of the responses and was wondering if the ban will stop the manufactoring and sales of assault rifles such as ak47, Hk usc, sl8s, bushmaster, ps90 s ect. for everyday civilian purchasers. I myself own several ar15s and ak47s. I collect and target practice with them reguarly. Is this ban going to make it impossible for a regular joe like me to purchase these type firearms, if so when will it take effect???
Thankyou John M.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by murray37j View Post
Hell all, I was reading some of the responses and was wondering if the ban will stop the manufactoring and sales of assault rifles such as ak47, Hk usc, sl8s, bushmaster, ps90 s ect. for everyday civilian purchasers. I myself own several ar15s and ak47s. I collect and target practice with them reguarly. Is this ban going to make it impossible for a regular joe like me to purchase these type firearms, if so when will it take effect???
Thankyou John M.

The answerer to you question is hard to say and will differ depending on who you ask. The only thing that we all agree on is that some form of ban will be coming in the future. How soon? Now way to tell, but go into any gun shop, or look on line for an AR or AK related item and everything is sold out. I would say that if you are worried, get something now while the getting is good, and before the prices get to Jacked up. Where in VT are you? I can recommend and honest guy about 15 Min from Farlee, on the NH side, he will not rip you off and will be honest with you.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:55 AM   #64

Sgtdeath66: Good point.
Pardon my boring attempt to try to understand DC. "O" might not be so smart in long-term politics, after all.