Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > G36K - need a favour

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default G36K - need a favour

Hey guys,

Biggest_kid here posting from Australia. I am in the process of modeling a HK G36K in a 3d modeling program, and was after some reference pictures to help me out. I have already gathered a heap from the internet and have just about finished modeling the butt stock and just started on the upper receiver.

But there is one specific area, that for the moment, i need photos of, as i just cant find any decent ones on the net. And seeing as I live in Australia, where it takes 2 months just to get a permit to purchase a .22 rifle, i doubt i will be seeing one in real life any time soon haha (in fact, even airsoft weapons are illegal here, **** right?). So im here to ask if any of you US G36K owners could help out a buddy-down-under please?.

The area i need photos of is the space where the butt stock actually attaches to the upper receiver. I have attached a picture of the area im talking about. It would be preferable if you could get the photos as close as possible so i can see all the fine details, and get them from the north east direction, if that makes sense (as if you were just sighting down the scope, and have turned your head to look down at the area). Photos with the stock folded and unfolded would be nice too.

Anyway thats enough rambling from me, hopefully some of you lucky people who own one of these magnificent weapons can help me out.

Thanks,
big

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-25-2012, 04:37 AM   #2

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Hope this can help a little, i dont own one but i found this photo

Name:  image1351.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  16.4 KB

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 03-25-2012, 04:40 AM   #3

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Name:  ForumRunner_20120324_233933.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  20.3 KB

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 03-25-2012, 07:29 AM   #4

That will help a little thanks.

But i still need a photo or 2 from the 'North East' view.