Fps russia?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Fps russia?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 44 Times on 30 Posts

Default Fps russia?

I saw the other day that "Fps Russia" had some new gun called the juggernaught. Where do people like him get these brand new full auto guns?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #2

Not in the U.S.A. !!!!!! You can't have that stuff here!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

With the proper licensing you sure can. I'm sure you've seen the infamous sons of guns show. Pretty sure they are located in the USA

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8707 Times on 3767 Posts
Likes Given: 1339

To have a NEW full auto in the US, you need to be (a) a machine gun DEALER or MANUFACTURER, (b) a Law Enforcement AGENCY, or (c) an Army. No transfer of any full autos to a private citizen that were not not ALREADY registered in May 1986.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 03-27-2012, 01:34 AM   #5

he borrows most of his stuff from gun dealers. he is also paid by youtube

Old 03-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #6

Liked 44 Times on 30 Posts

I know he lives in the US. It seems against the rules to me

Old 03-27-2012, 02:00 AM   #7

Liked 31 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter
To have a NEW full auto in the US, you need to be (a) a machine gun DEALER or MANUFACTURER, (b) a Law Enforcement AGENCY, or (c) an Army. No transfer of any full autos to a private citizen that were not not ALREADY registered in May 1986.
Okay, I knew this to be true but now I am thinking, why? What would make a newer full auto more lethal than an older one. Other than retarded politicians trying to demonstrate their power and paranoia about being over thrown (which is a moot point) does anyone know why this law is in place?

Old 03-27-2012, 02:20 AM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5511 Times on 2878 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiahunter View Post
Okay, I knew this to be true but now I am thinking, why? What would make a newer full auto more lethal than an older one. Other than retarded politicians trying to demonstrate their power and paranoia about being over thrown (which is a moot point) does anyone know why this law is in place?
in 1936ish the democrat party was afraid black people were having unfettered access to full automatic firearms. in a fit of insanely paranoid racist psychosis they put a big (for the time) tax that they figured black people wouldnt be able to afford on full autos.

of course im not using the word the democrats used for black people which im sure you can figure on your own.

as time went on inflation occured and that 200$ tax became affordable. black people, white people and brown people were able to better afford full autos. this couldnt be allowed. so to keep the common man down and truly effective firearms out of the hands of the black people democrats and ronald reagan banned all possession of new full autos in 1986.

so the root cause like most issues in america is liberal fear of freedom. if you want to know what democrats really think about black people you only have to go back to the 50's and read congressional records. go back to the 30's and its even better. democrats have NOT changed a bit. their philosophy has always been about how to keep black people in chains. they just do it with welfare and handouts now while enacting gun control legislation to be sure their slaves dont arm themselves

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 03-27-2012 at 02:29 AM.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #9

Liked 2401 Times on 1558 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectocotylus
I know he lives in the US. It seems against the rules to me
He must be RICH, everybody knows if your rich you don't have to play by the rules.... OJ, any professional sports player illegally packing a gun, politicians with their insider trading, etc.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 03-27-2012, 11:56 PM   #10

Liked 43 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
He must be RICH, everybody knows if your rich you don't have to play by the rules.... OJ, any professional sports player illegally packing a gun, politicians with their insider trading, etc.
Damn right, true statement.