Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Fn scar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Fn scar

Finally got to check out a SCAR at the local gun shop. I was very impressed with the weapon. If it shoots as well as it handles it will be an excellent weapon. I can see why it was chosen by US military. Anyone have any time behind the trigger? Only down side was the price, $2900. The salesman told me they had already sold three of them, so the price doesn't bother some people.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-14-2009, 07:00 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Man I wish...I had one spoken-for when they first hit the civilian market, then the market in my industry tanked and I lost 2 of the 3 jobs I was working, so I had to let it go. I wish I had been able to get mine. Now the only way I get to shoot one is in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on XBox.

The gun shop I used to work at could sell those things at ANY price man...we had guys calling from all over the country begging for them and price as NOT an option. 3000 bucks? Ok no problem here's my credit card.

God bless 'em.

Josh

The SCAR is an excellent assault rifle and I'm sure it has a great future in

http://www.joshuasilverman.com