fn scar 17 or m14 socom - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > fn scar 17 or m14 socom

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 05:59 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,630
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyle_Armoring View Post

Let me know if you don't have any luck at the gun show tomorrow. I'll talk to my buddy and see what he thinks.
Did you talk to your buddy
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:20 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TheSadPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 1,291
Liked 379 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default

To the guy wanting a SCAR. you're welcome.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/2148630/columbia-missouri-rifles-for-sale--new-fde-scar-17s

__________________

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

TheSadPanda is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
1911love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,474
Liked 638 Times on 385 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default

OMG, looks so tasty! It looks too good to be true. I usually have saved weapon money put aside, sadly I don't at the moment. If I did I would make an arrangement that would protect me. What would one do to make the purchase without fear of losing two grand? Obviously it goes through an FFL, but he's not going to risk $2K.

__________________
1911love is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TheSadPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 1,291
Liked 379 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
OMG, looks so tasty! It looks too good to be true. I usually have saved weapon money put aside, sadly I don't at the moment. If I did I would make an arrangement that would protect me. What would one do to make the purchase without fear of losing two grand? Obviously it goes through an FFL, but he's not going to risk $2K.
If the gun is sent by UPS (which I have NO IDEA if that would be the case) http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/value_added/cod.html
__________________

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

TheSadPanda is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
1911love's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,474
Liked 638 Times on 385 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default

Update: The ad was flagged as a scam.

__________________
1911love is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #26
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,630
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
Update: The ad was flagged as a scam.
Yea I uncovered this persons entire scam. He text me saying yea I have the scar and to send postal money order to a Marie something. And his name was ortiz. Few days later he text me and said his name was something else. I looked up the name via Facebook. He had his number on there. I called him. He told me didn't own any guns and was in fact anti 2nd. I then called the person out on the scam and told him authorities would be notified Anne he said I was dumb because he was the states person and if he wasn't then how could he cash the check. Funny thing is before I told him I contacted the person he claimed to be. I found the persons number and told the scanner to text that number because that,was my other number. He told me text it and that's when I told him how dumb he was. ****ing scammers
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TheSadPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 1,291
Liked 379 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig
Yea I uncovered this persons entire scam. He text me saying yea I have the scar and to send postal money order to a Marie something. And his name was ortiz. Few days later he text me and said his name was something else. I looked up the name via Facebook. He had his number on there. I called him. He told me didn't own any guns and was in fact anti 2nd. I then called the person out on the scam and told him authorities would be notified Anne he said I was dumb because he was the states person and if he wasn't then how could he cash the check. Funny thing is before I told him I contacted the person he claimed to be. I found the persons number and told the scanner to text that number because that,was my other number. He told me text it and that's when I told him how dumb he was. ****ing scammers
Crap. Sorry guys, if i had known it was a scam i wouldn't have posted it. That's my bad.
__________________

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

TheSadPanda is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:38 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
hq357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 700
Liked 81 Times on 64 Posts

Default

Id choose a scar 17 just cuz of the mag capacity

__________________
hq357 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,630
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq357 View Post
Id choose a scar 17 just cuz of the mag capacity
Both have 20 round mags
__________________
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kaido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 1,722
Liked 346 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig
Both have 20 round mags
inthink he was referring to being able to get a drum mag for the SCAR.......not sure what the use of one would be though.
__________________
kaido is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Comparing the SCAR 17 and SCAR 16 - Video Amsdorf General Rifle Discussion 0 12-24-2012 10:40 PM
Fn scar Redneck420 Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion 5 12-11-2012 12:27 PM
SCAR 17 to 16? synical Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion 4 12-06-2012 05:18 PM
Scar DSG Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion 5 08-30-2012 06:49 AM
Scar USMC-03 Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion 5 12-31-2010 01:30 PM