FAL L1A1 (Enfield) - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > FAL L1A1 (Enfield)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 05:33 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I bought it today. We didn't get to shoot it because the range was too crowded. But everything seems in order. I'm going back to the range later this week.

I'm taking detailed pics this week in hope that I can start learning what the parts are and what the serial numbers (and other details) signify.

If anyone is interested in the FAL, you should check out (if you haven't already) The FAL Files. When it comes to FALs, those guys are insane.

It was back in '32 and times were hard. He had a Colt 45 and a deck of cards; Stagger Lee

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. —Thomas Jefferson

Patriots are not revolutionaries trying to overthrow the government of the United States. Patriots are Counter-Revolutionaries trying to prevent the government from overthrowing the Constitution. --CA357