Everything Slidefire or "the thing that goes up..."
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Everything Slidefire or "the thing that goes up..."

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 04:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieBrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 445
Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

Default Everything Slidefire or "the thing that goes up..."

Anyone trying out that slidefire for the AK? How good is it, mess up the gun? Does the stock run well?

__________________

Last edited by JonM; 03-23-2012 at 01:13 AM.
ZombieBrawler is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 03-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DKEnterprises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 14
Default

Works great! Really like it on my 12 gauge too! A+ investment for fun

__________________
DKEnterprises is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mjkeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wichita,Kansas
Posts: 4,026
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Waste of money and a good way to get a laugh out of everyone watching you. They're laughing at you not with you. I saw the aftermath of one of those at the indoor range. Torn up target system.

__________________

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Last edited by mjkeat; 03-17-2012 at 04:09 AM.
mjkeat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieBrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 445
Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKEnterprises
Works great! Really like it on my 12 gauge too! A+ investment for fun
Haha right on, nothing harmful to the firearms yet i infer?
__________________
ZombieBrawler is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieBrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 445
Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat
Waste of money and a good way to get a laugh out of everyone watching you. They're laughing at you not with you. I saw the aftermath of one of those at the indoor range. Torn up target system.
Its a playtoy piece not something sierous, as far as the system goes im sure its user error (i.e. A dumbass).
__________________
ZombieBrawler is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mjkeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wichita,Kansas
Posts: 4,026
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler

Its a playtoy piece not something sierous, as far as the system goes im sure its user error (i.e. A dumbass).
Aren't those the only ones who purchase such a thing?
__________________

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."
mjkeat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieBrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 445
Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat

Aren't those the only ones who purchase such a thing?
Or people looking to blow rounds in a fun manner? Anyone can mishandle/use a firearm and make things looks stupid however this is just a way to give the common folk then fun of an "automatic" firearm. So in your opinion are automatics the stupid thing, or just this new mode of replicating it?
__________________
ZombieBrawler is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mjkeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wichita,Kansas
Posts: 4,026
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler

Or people looking to blow rounds in a fun manner? Anyone can mishandle/use a firearm and make things looks stupid however this is just a way to give the common folk then fun of an "automatic" firearm. So in your opinion are automatics the stupid thing, or just this new mode of replicating it?
It's nothing like a FA firearm.
__________________

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."
mjkeat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:32 AM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ZombieBrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 445
Liked 48 Times on 37 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat

It's nothing like a FA firearm.
I think you missed my cues... "automatic"... Replication... Its a simulation for automatic fire but still fires like one granted yes i know its different but thats besides the point. So whats your beef with it anyway because im not seeing a very good argument against this piece.
__________________
ZombieBrawler is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mjkeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wichita,Kansas
Posts: 4,026
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBrawler

I think you missed my cues... "automatic"... Replication... Its a simulation for automatic fire but still fires like one granted yes i know its different but thats besides the point. So whats your beef with it anyway because im not seeing a very good argument against this piece.
So it fires like a FA bit is different? Is that like saying the same but different?

Like I said it's nothing like firing a true FA firearm. I doubt anyone reading this thread is in need of suppression fire.

This subject has been beaten to death.
__________________

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."
mjkeat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Leather holsters good thing or bad thing loctite44144 General Handgun Discussion 4 01-13-2013 09:58 AM
What is this THING? radiologicaldepoe Curio & Relic Discussion 11 07-26-2012 04:25 PM
What is this thing? Rex in OTZ General Handgun Discussion 3 03-22-2012 11:00 PM
One Thing Is Not Like The Other user4 The Club House 9 10-13-2009 06:56 PM
Ok, this is the best thing I've seen all day gregs887 The Club House 7 08-21-2009 09:07 PM