Dsa?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Dsa?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Dsa?

i just got my olympic arms ar15 and i noticed the upper has DSA stammped on the front of the rail does anyone know who makes this upper ? the reason i ask is becuase the lowwer is a cast plinker modle and i have heard stories of this type of reciver and modle blowing up in peoples faces so if the upper is not a oly ill go ahead and replace the lowwer to solve my fears any info would be helpfull thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #2

Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 10

look around here....and see if this matches what you have...

DSA ZM4 Forged 7075T6 A3 AR15 Upper Receiver - DSZM4CBU-D S Arms

This company is most recognized for their FN FAL rifles, but they also produce AR types, and what you have might be something from this company.

Here is another recource..
Google

you can use the same as above to find more info out about your lower receiver as well.

Good luck with your research.

Last edited by fragout; 12-08-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Old 12-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #3

yep that the compeny thanks for the help

Newest Threads