Does this gun exist? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Does this gun exist?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

[coughing up dust]

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #12

Likes Given: 5

To the best if my knowledge the python was 357 mag only the 44 mag was tagged as the Anaconda. The biggest big snake. (I have an Anaconda in 6" stainless) and out of all my handguns it's the one I love to shoot most and the one and only that I will NEVER sell.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #13

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

The M&P 15 Sport is a damn fine gun, IF YOU CAN FIND ONE! And the price is right to. But no one seems to have them in stock right now. Here's a good video review on it.

Happy Shooting,

Don <><

John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #14

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis
The M&P 15 Sport is a damn fine gun, IF YOU CAN FIND ONE! And the price is right to. But no one seems to have them in stock right now. Here's a good video review on it.

Happy Shooting,

Don <><

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YdpE6Lpw9E
I kind of dumb a$$ed my way into one about a year ago. paid 700ish including a trade. I will never get rid of it

Old 11-16-2012, 03:19 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumman View Post
I kind of dumb a$$ed my way into one about a year ago. paid 700ish including a trade. I will never get rid of it
Hi Mannumman. I looked real hard for one of these, but they're just not available right now. I expect S&W's production to catch over time, and then I may spring for one. How do you like yours? Is there anything you don't like about it? I reload for all of my guns, but I've heard a lot of these tactical 5.56's put a nasty dent in the case upon ejection, making them unsuitable for reloading. Do your fired cases look like they're suitable for reloading (assuming they're brass and boxer primed).

Thanks for any info/help you can provide

Don <><

John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #16

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I don't reload for it but i save all of my brass just incase. I don't notice any case damage. There really isn't anything I don't like about the gun. You do know it doesn't have the forward assist or dust cover right? I have thousands of rounds through it and have never needed a forward assist. I find it to be extremely reliable with a wide range of ammo which doesn't seem to be true for all ar's

Old 11-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumman View Post
I don't reload for it but i save all of my brass just incase. I don't notice any case damage. There really isn't anything I don't like about the gun. You do know it doesn't have the forward assist or dust cover right? I have thousands of rounds through it and have never needed a forward assist. I find it to be extremely reliable with a wide range of ammo which doesn't seem to be true for all ar's
Thanks Magnumman. I knew about the lack of a dust cover and forward assist. That's no big deal for me. The part about no damage of fired cases was REAL helpful. I might just have to pick one of these up (if I can ever find one).

Happy shooting, and thanks again,

Don <><