Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Is CZ-75 and EAA Witness front site interchangable?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Is CZ-75 and EAA Witness front site interchangable?

I have noticed that some of the accessories that list for CZ-75 also list for the EAA Witness. I recently purchased an EAA Witness but I don't like the basic front sight. I want a fiber optic sight but I've not had much luck. I've found a few that list for the EAA but not what I want. There is a wide veriety that list for the CZ but they don't have a compatible EAA listing. The CZ sight seems to be the same dovetailed, front slide in, with a set screw. I'd rather not spend the money unless I can be certain. If any of you have the answer I'd appreciate a reply.

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your a#% out all day long!

Big Gun + BIGGER BANG = lower stress

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-15-2011, 01:48 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Sorry. Wrong place by mistake. Can one of the Admins move this to the Semi-Auto handgun thread please?

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chew your a#% out all day long!

Big Gun + BIGGER BANG = lower stress