chicks and guns -jackie brown-ak47
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > chicks and guns -jackie brown-ak47

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default chicks and guns -jackie brown-ak47

below is a link to a machine gun promo video same as video in jackie brown with samuel l jackson " when you absolutely have to kill every mother f#*ker in the room accept no substitute- ak47

what id give to have these 2 great things combined together in my backyard

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Cool Vid. I guess the cowgirl only shoots low brass?

Old 06-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

that so damm stupid

Old 06-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #4

'That's just so damned stupid!'

(Fixed it for ya!)

Old 06-18-2008, 02:20 AM   #5

what could possibly so stupid about this tits and guns you got love both unless your in the closet i definetly think of alot of thi ngs more stupid then this video

Old 06-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #6

that video is horrible! i and many others on this forum take firearms and training very seriously. very unprofessional.
a little off the topic, are you albanian? i noticed your icon. just curious.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Originally the shear magnitude of the post had me cruise on by onto more relevant topics, but after all the fuss, I had to watch the damn thing.

1) The weapons info was fairly accurate, obviously written by someone who enjoys video games and action movies...

2) Those girls aren't that hot... The chick in the American Flag swimsuit has nice legs, but she has rather mannish arms...

3) Their firearms handling procedures are some of the worst I have seen on film. Maybe we can contract with Elite Team Fighter to get them some "proper" training.... ZING!

Now, if you want to see a hot chick in an American Flag Swimsuit....

flagsuit1.jpg   flagsuit2.jpg  

Old 06-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #8

mate no im not albanian im sicilian and i like this icon as once it was going to be used for the kindom of sicily when sicily was going to be in independent not a part of italia mate if you getting to the point in life where you cant sit back have a laugh and a joke you shouldnt be livin life isnt meant to be "some of us take firearms and training very serious around here" the video was meant to be for a laugh so laugh pick s$#t on what they look like and enjoy as when we all kick the bucket im sure we will have bigger things to complain about than this ok and i admit the chicks arnt that hot the following photos are alot better "LAUGH BOYS LAUGH" as life is to short to complain about everything

Old 07-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #9

Default fun to watch

im with ya fun to watch some chicks shoot some stuff up just for the sake of seeing chicks in swimsuits with guns but i actually enjoyed seeing the statue of liberty popping off a few rounds more

Old 07-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
im with ya fun to watch some chicks shoot some stuff up just for the sake of seeing chicks in swimsuits with guns but i actually enjoyed seeing the statue of liberty popping off a few rounds more

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THERE WERE NO FUN LOVING LIFE ENJOYING PEOPLE LEFT IN THIS WORLD JUST STUCK UP OLD FUDDY DUDDYS