Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f25/)
-   -   chicks and guns -jackie brown-ak47 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f25/chicks-guns-jackie-brown-ak47-4994/)

cattivo 06-17-2008 11:03 AM

chicks and guns -jackie brown-ak47

below is a link to a machine gun promo video same as video in jackie brown with samuel l jackson " when you absolutely have to kill every mother f#*ker in the room accept no substitute- ak47

what id give to have these 2 great things combined together in my backyard

fapprez 06-17-2008 11:45 AM

Cool Vid. I guess the cowgirl only shoots low brass?

Righteous 06-17-2008 11:52 AM

that so damm stupid

G21.45 06-17-2008 01:30 PM

:eek: 'That's just so damned stupid!'

(Fixed it for ya!) ;)

cattivo 06-18-2008 01:20 AM

what could possibly so stupid about this tits and guns you got love both unless your in the closet i definetly think of alot of thi ngs more stupid then this video

coltm4 06-18-2008 03:35 PM

that video is horrible! i and many others on this forum take firearms and training very seriously. very unprofessional.
a little off the topic, are you albanian? i noticed your icon. just curious.

Dillinger 06-18-2008 07:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Originally the shear magnitude of the post had me cruise on by onto more relevant topics, but after all the fuss, I had to watch the damn thing.

1) The weapons info was fairly accurate, obviously written by someone who enjoys video games and action movies...

2) Those girls aren't that hot... The chick in the American Flag swimsuit has nice legs, but she has rather mannish arms...:eek:

3) Their firearms handling procedures are some of the worst I have seen on film. Maybe we can contract with Elite Team Fighter to get them some "proper" training.... ZING!

Now, if you want to see a hot chick in an American Flag Swimsuit....

cattivo 06-18-2008 08:50 PM

mate no im not albanian im sicilian and i like this icon as once it was going to be used for the kindom of sicily when sicily was going to be in independent not a part of italia mate if you getting to the point in life where you cant sit back have a laugh and a joke you shouldnt be livin life isnt meant to be "some of us take firearms and training very serious around here" the video was meant to be for a laugh so laugh pick s$#t on what they look like and enjoy as when we all kick the bucket im sure we will have bigger things to complain about than this ok and i admit the chicks arnt that hot the following photos are alot better "LAUGH BOYS LAUGH" as life is to short to complain about everything

dirtysouth 07-21-2008 10:46 PM

fun to watch

im with ya fun to watch some chicks shoot some stuff up just for the sake of seeing chicks in swimsuits with guns :D but i actually enjoyed seeing the statue of liberty popping off a few rounds more

cattivo 07-25-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtysouth (Post 32832)
im with ya fun to watch some chicks shoot some stuff up just for the sake of seeing chicks in swimsuits with guns :D but i actually enjoyed seeing the statue of liberty popping off a few rounds more

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THERE WERE NO FUN LOVING LIFE ENJOYING PEOPLE LEFT IN THIS WORLD JUST STUCK UP OLD FUDDY DUDDYS