Bullpup's Big Brother

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Bullpup's Big Brother

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bullpup's Big Brother

So, I'm looking for a Big Brother for my Microtech (Steyr Aug Clone) I'll post a pic, but was interested in thishttp://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumers/subsites/inven_product.asp?dealer_id=884197&item=RFB18&inst ock=all&manufact_combo=Kel%2DTec&mod_ser_combo=Non e&category_combo=None&model=None&g_type=None&act_t ype=&finish_type=None&calib_combo=308&sight_class_ combo=None&price_range=None&left_handed=&youth=&Of fset_rec=0&num_rec=50&item_num= Kel-Tech.
Anyone familiar with it?, looked at some videos on you tube and thought it was interesting how it pushed the spent casings out the front! It's also 1" shorter than the gun I have!
Great sale price and my FFL assures he can get me one. Just thought I'd ask here first as of all the good advice (and fun!) I've had here

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Last edited by Gordo323; 12-27-2010 at 03:26 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-24-2010, 02:22 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Sorry, tried to post an easy to follow link to the gun I was looking at, didn't come out that way! Oh well

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand