Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f25/)
-   -   beretta storm carbine (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f25/beretta-storm-carbine-88622/)

Jagermeister 04-11-2013 05:40 PM

beretta storm carbine

1 Attachment(s)
My LGS tried to sell me a Beretta storm carbine in 9mm. I have been hearing about this weapon for some time, but I have never seen it in person. It felt ok in my hands. I would put a reflex holographic scope on it. Anybody have in luck or advice with this gun?

I can only own to pistols over here. The carbine will allow me to have an extra gun with a pistol cartridge, since it has rifled barrel. The gun is considered a rifle.

I also got bad news on purchasing an AR15. The German "ATF" does not want to sell military style weapons to the Americans. They will not register the weapon. They also said that the gun can have a high capacity magazine. I do not buy that, since I can have a drum for a glock. They also said that the semi-auto can be converted into full auto. Yet, a know German hunters who own AR15s. Well at least I did not buy the weapon. I would have had to resale it as used! *******s! I am living Obummers utopia over here! ****! ****! ****!

jpattersonnh 04-11-2013 11:45 PM

Good carbine. They are fun, reliable and out to 75 yards very accurate. Minute of man..150 yards.

locutus 04-12-2013 02:55 PM

The Beretta is an excellent little carbine.

ghostimpala 04-13-2013 01:23 AM

Get the storm; I have one in 45 and I don't regret it a bit. One of the best little carbines you can buy and has never failed me ( over 1000 rounds). Solid and reliable. The only down side of the 45 is lack of extended mags. No matter, I would buy it again if I had to.
It's a nice match with my 1911. I consolidate ammo and have the best of both worlds.

John_Deer 04-13-2013 01:40 AM

I have been trying to find a storm for over a year. Get it while you can. You won't regret buying a 9mm carbine.

austin92 04-14-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Deer
I have been trying to find a storm for over a year. Get it while you can. You won't regret buying a 9mm carbine.

There was one n my walmart tonight. If only I had 900$! First one I'd seen so came home to do some research :)

IowaSteve 04-29-2013 03:27 PM

I just bought one off gunbroker.com for $850 and free shipping. Neat gun to shoot. Check out the you tube videos of it.

MSCost 05-03-2013 01:17 AM

I just recently bought one and have only made it to the range once. My thoughts are; it's a bit over priced when you can get a hi point carbine for$300. Is it better than hi point? Yes without a doubt in my mind.it's a blast to shoot. Accuracy is incredible. I shot it at 25 yards out but had groupings of 2 inches. I mentioned it's expensive. Would I buy it again, definitely

MSCost 05-03-2013 05:37 PM

Mine was$900. Came with a hard case, all the rails(including front),2 round mags, cleaning kit, speed loader, and I had the salesman throw in a teen round mag for free.

Gonzilla 05-03-2013 06:17 PM

When younger, I just never saw the need for an underpowered carbine. If they had made extended mags 15-20 rd for .45 cal or designed some 20-30 rd clips for 9mm. (like Browning HP). I might have reconsidered.

I ended up buying Ruger Ranch Rifle. Now: you can shoot your 9mm carline a whole lot more than I can but ammo is still an "issue.". This could be a great low cost trainer. Love the idea that it will share mags w pistol. No problem buying mags for Baretta's while NADA for my XDM.