Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Rush is Back ON!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2342 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 1189

Default AR-15 Rush is Back ON!

Just wanted to let you all know that if you want any AR-15 Rifle or major parts you best be getting them. The scare regarding the on coming election and the fact that many think it will not be long before the SHTF. people are preparing as we speak. I was advised this week by someone in the weapons industry that "Weapon Orders AR-15s" are jumping once again to an all time high even more than it did in the previous rush. Many of the manufacturers are now approaching over 5000 to 7500 rifles on order at the time of this post and rapidly rising each week. So with that said, if you are contemplating getting one you best GET R DONE! Delivery time now is extending daily.
I am no longer in the weapon sales business so this post is not in any way a sales gimmick! It is the Gospel Truth! Just a heads up to my friends on the FTF! who may be getting ready to purchase one!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-21-2012, 11:37 PM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

i bet the arms dealers are jumping for joy !

Old 03-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5464 Times on 2854 Posts
Likes Given: 354

the more guns in the hands of citizens the safer we all are. im all for massive sales!!

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-22-2012, 12:15 AM   #4

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Lucky for me I got all the ones I needed ... till they were lost in that damn boating accident!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Last edited by dog2000tj; 03-23-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:55 AM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

The 5.56/.223 rds are flying off the shelves as well. Was talking the guy at the local fleet farm here and he said it all sells out within two days of restock

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 03-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Next paycheck is going towards ammo. The after that will be ammo. And the one after that will go into my next build. I think I might buy two lower receivers.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

Old 03-22-2012, 01:50 AM   #7

Liked 66 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi_Hunter556 View Post
Next paycheck is going towards ammo. The after that will be ammo. And the one after that will go into my next build. I think I might buy two lower receivers.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams
You may want to order the lowers first. Had a helluva time finding mine.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 03-22-2012, 01:54 AM   #8

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Yeah that might be a better idea. Whered you order yours and what did you get?

Old 03-22-2012, 01:57 AM   #9

Liked 66 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 5

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/beginning-process-my-first-ar-build-60158/

Got it through Palmetto. Just make sure they are in stock. I've heard some suppliers aren't giving a time frame for when they get more.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 03-22-2012, 02:26 AM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Looks like I started my build just in time. And now I'm happier that I jumped on the S&W upper I found for $440 (not the sport). And I have a buddy who reloads. So every round I shoot is going to him.