Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f25/)
-   -   Anyone like HK subguns? Pictures.........:) (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f25/anyone-like-hk-subguns-pictures-13607/)

01coltcolt 05-06-2009 10:57 PM

Anyone like HK subguns? Pictures.........:)
 
This is a Bobcat Arms BW94 I bought years ago. I swapped out the Lower with a Cohaire ABi semi Pack. I installed a 4 position Clipped and pinned housing and HK AMbi selectors. A MFI rail and Aimpoint Micro t-1. Surefire rail with Magpul rail covers. A CAA "k" foregrip And a Surefire scout. Collapsible F stock from Adam Webber at HKParts.net | For all your HK Parts and Accessory needs - HKPARTS.NET. Along with a 200 dollar tax stamp for the form 1 (short barreled rifle). I love her! This is the most perfect set up I could think of. It feels light and the stock has no play. It was a fun build and a blast to shoot!.................................Whatcha think?
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...Concert011.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...Concert013.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...Concert012.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...lt/HK001-2.jpg

matt g 05-06-2009 11:29 PM

I've had a chance to handle a few over the years. They're a blast to shoot, they're well balanced and easily controlled under automatic fire.

Any plans for a sear and Class 3 lower?

01coltcolt 05-07-2009 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt g (Post 103023)
I've had a chance to handle a few over the years. They're a blast to shoot, they're well balanced and easily controlled under automatic fire.

Any plans for a sear and Class 3 lower?

The sears are running $15,000-21,000 right now. Plus, I can barely afford ammo in semi-auto.....................:)

dynastyofnext 05-07-2009 02:28 AM

HK subs are SWWWWWEEEEETTTT! The MP5 with tactical stock and shroud w/suppressor got to fire that a few times over seas. I thought yours was an MP5 at first glance; I like that setup its awesome.

matt g 05-07-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01coltcolt (Post 103123)
The sears are running $15,000-21,000 right now. Plus, I can barely afford ammo in semi-auto.....................:)

$15k-21k just for a lower? Holy crap...:eek:

robocop10mm 05-07-2009 06:49 PM

That's just for the registerd sear.

It is sweet to have access to real MP-5's and nearly unlimited ammo.

matt g 05-07-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm (Post 103432)
That's just for the registerd sear.

It is sweet to have access to real MP-5's and nearly unlimited ammo.

I believe that NWA summed it up well when they said, "F..."

Never mind. All of my MP5 handling was military or as a tourist in the LE circles.

01coltcolt 05-08-2009 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm (Post 103432)
That's just for the registerd sear.

It is sweet to have access to real MP-5's and nearly unlimited ammo.

Correct the sear cost more than the guns do...........:mad:

Lefty 05-16-2009 03:50 AM

SBR question
 
Just out of curiosity, what is the technical difference between a short barreled rifle and a pistol? Does a shoulder stock make a pistol a rifle?

01coltcolt 05-16-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty (Post 106417)
Just out of curiosity, what is the technical difference between a short barreled rifle and a pistol? Does a shoulder stock make a pistol a rifle?

Once you install a stock it is now a Short barreled rifle. Because its a rifle with a barrel under 16 inches..............


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.