Anyone have this on their AR-15?


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Anyone have this on their AR-15?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
96740's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Thousand Oaks,California
Posts: 18
Default Anyone have this on their AR-15?

Anyone have this on their AR-15?

http://www.ar15bbt.com/



__________________
96740 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 12-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

What does it do? I'd never found the existing mag release button lacking in any way, is this supposed to make it "better" somehow?

I have seen other contraptions on mag releases that I was interested in (if I had an AR to put them on) but, really, what is special about this thing?



__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rochester WI,Rochester WI
Posts: 17,587
Liked 5678 Times on 2965 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
What does it do? I'd never found the existing mag release button lacking in any way, is this supposed to make it "better" somehow?

I have seen other contraptions on mag releases that I was interested in (if I had an AR to put them on) but, really, what is special about this thing?
in commiefornia any magazine fed semiauto rifle has to have a seperate tool to release the magazine for a reload. basically its called a bullet button where you use the pointy end of a bullet to depress the mag release.

the liberals require them so that their criminal constituents who dont use "bullet buttons" have a very distinct advantage over the law abiding citizen. it ensures that democratic constituents (criminals) dont get taken out when they are trying to massacre people in mcdonalds
__________________

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

JonM is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM

in commiefornia any magazine fed semiauto rifle has to have a seperate tool to release the magazine for a reload. basically its called a bullet button where you use the pointy end of a bullet to depress the mag release.

the liberals require them so that their criminal constituents who dont use "bullet buttons" have a very distinct advantage over the law abiding citizen. it ensures that democratic constituents (criminals) dont get taken out when they are trying to massacre people in mcdonalds
I'm sorry jon but your entire post is misspelled.

Its supposed to be "L-A-M-E"
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
96740's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Thousand Oaks,California
Posts: 18
Default

The libs never cease to piss me off. All they do is make it harder for the "Good Guys". The price of this one is a lot more reasonable. I don't have an AR-15 yet but was noticing that we require these in CA.

__________________
96740 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Find a legal way around it. There has to be one. Or do what I do, flip the bird and say "Eff you!"

Disclaimer: What I do is not always the legal thing to do, and I take no responsibility for anyone's actions except my immediate family, ie. wife and son.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
willfully armed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Olathe,JOCO KS
Posts: 1,998
Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Default

Or, is this thread just a sneaky way for a company to advertise their product?

__________________

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

willfully armed is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Tackleberry1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver,WA
Posts: 5,997
Liked 4788 Times on 2316 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

Default

The sooner the San Andreas fault ruptures and sends half of Commifornia sliding into the Pacific, the better!

Yeah we might loose a few good guys like CA 357 but the ratio of Libtard v/s Good Guys has got to be about 1000 to 1 in our favor.

Tack

__________________
Tackleberry1 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
The sooner the San Andreas fault ruptures and sends half of Commifornia sliding into the Pacific, the better!

Yeah we might loose a few good guys like CA 357 but the ratio of Libtard v/s Good Guys has got to be about 1000 to 1 in our favor.

Tack
We'll airlift him and his family. We can volunteer carlsbad for the job.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bigcat_hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 425
Default

I think its about time we put a razor wire fence around Commiefornia and let them form their own country. No one there will have weapons but the gangs. It will be a liberal utopia.



kali.jpg  
__________________
www.rimrockfirearms.com
www.bigcatstickershack.com
Bigcat_hunter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes