Anyone have this on their AR-15?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Anyone have this on their AR-15?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Anyone have this on their AR-15?

Anyone have this on their AR-15?

http://www.ar15bbt.com/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #2

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

What does it do? I'd never found the existing mag release button lacking in any way, is this supposed to make it "better" somehow?

I have seen other contraptions on mag releases that I was interested in (if I had an AR to put them on) but, really, what is special about this thing?

Old 12-27-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5678 Times on 2965 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
What does it do? I'd never found the existing mag release button lacking in any way, is this supposed to make it "better" somehow?

I have seen other contraptions on mag releases that I was interested in (if I had an AR to put them on) but, really, what is special about this thing?
in commiefornia any magazine fed semiauto rifle has to have a seperate tool to release the magazine for a reload. basically its called a bullet button where you use the pointy end of a bullet to depress the mag release.

the liberals require them so that their criminal constituents who dont use "bullet buttons" have a very distinct advantage over the law abiding citizen. it ensures that democratic constituents (criminals) dont get taken out when they are trying to massacre people in mcdonalds

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM

in commiefornia any magazine fed semiauto rifle has to have a seperate tool to release the magazine for a reload. basically its called a bullet button where you use the pointy end of a bullet to depress the mag release.

the liberals require them so that their criminal constituents who dont use "bullet buttons" have a very distinct advantage over the law abiding citizen. it ensures that democratic constituents (criminals) dont get taken out when they are trying to massacre people in mcdonalds
I'm sorry jon but your entire post is misspelled.

Its supposed to be "L-A-M-E"

Old 12-28-2011, 08:32 PM   #5

The libs never cease to piss me off. All they do is make it harder for the "Good Guys". The price of this one is a lot more reasonable. I don't have an AR-15 yet but was noticing that we require these in CA.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #6

Find a legal way around it. There has to be one. Or do what I do, flip the bird and say "Eff you!"

Disclaimer: What I do is not always the legal thing to do, and I take no responsibility for anyone's actions except my immediate family, ie. wife and son.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #7

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Or, is this thread just a sneaky way for a company to advertise their product?

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 12-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #8

Liked 4788 Times on 2316 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

The sooner the San Andreas fault ruptures and sends half of Commifornia sliding into the Pacific, the better!

Yeah we might loose a few good guys like CA 357 but the ratio of Libtard v/s Good Guys has got to be about 1000 to 1 in our favor.

Tack

Old 12-28-2011, 11:29 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
The sooner the San Andreas fault ruptures and sends half of Commifornia sliding into the Pacific, the better!

Yeah we might loose a few good guys like CA 357 but the ratio of Libtard v/s Good Guys has got to be about 1000 to 1 in our favor.

Tack
We'll airlift him and his family. We can volunteer carlsbad for the job.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #10

I think its about time we put a razor wire fence around Commiefornia and let them form their own country. No one there will have weapons but the gangs. It will be a liberal utopia.

kali.jpg