Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Any Kahr CW9 owner's out there? - Trigger question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Any Kahr CW9 owner's out there? - Trigger question

I'm curious if any of you that may have a Kahr CW9 have the same problem I do with the little point on the top of the trigger pinching your trigger finger?

It normally doesn't "get" me but once in a while when I don't place my finger right I end up getting pinched. I'm wondering if it serves a purpose and if not, it could be taken down to less of a point with a dremmel and polished.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Sorry-wrong forum! re-posted elsewhere.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."