Any idea where I may get original H&K 93 and 94 rifles ???
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion >

Any idea where I may get original H&K 93 and 94 rifles ???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 05:21 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Any idea where I may get original H&K 93 and 94 rifles ???

Any idea where I may get original HK 93 and 94 rifles ?

Having a tough time to find them epsecially locally in PA area.

Please let me know

Thank you

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-27-2011, 10:26 AM   #2

Auction sites are really the only place you'll see em, I've seen a few over the years at guns showsand 2 or 3 in a pawn shop, try GB, they've got a few, beware though, thee 93 and 94 run alot high in price than the 91 series.

James

Old 01-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6820 Times on 3623 Posts
Likes Given: 513

As stated above premium prices for the more abused ones. Make sure to check barrel fore bore erosion. Most of th 9x series been knocking around since the 80's due to various import bans so they never took off in the states. Most of the ones you will find have enourmous round counts.

Buyer beware.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent