annyone else?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > annyone else?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 184 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Default annyone else?

Went to my local gunshop today was looking at a new rifle really didn't make any headway except I think I'm in love with the AK47 style rifles. Does anyone else prefer the AK over the AR platform?

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

I personally do,maybe its because I have had my own AK a while now and am used to handling it. But when I pick up an AR now it feels like im holding a heavy stick that has a magwell and pistol grip hanging off it.