Are all automatic rifles banned in the US? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > Are all automatic rifles banned in the US?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 220 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 293

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
you can thank ronnie reagan for banning full auto new production. before 1986 it was only an extra 200$ for a full auto firearm. ronnie took a huge violent dhiarrea dump straight from his blackened soul on the constitution.

far as im concerned reagan was a worse president than obama simply because of his unconstitutional banning of firearms

if you havent figured it out i despise reagan
I think Reagan fell asleep by the time they got to the Hughes amendment of the FOPA.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 220 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 293

Jon, I firmly beleive Reagan was succumbing to Altzheimers during this time frame, otherwise he would have stood his ground and veto'd the FOPA because of the Hughes amendment. He stopped the first AWB attempt in it's tracks, so the Dems slipped the Hughes amendment in a bill he was supporting during a midnight session. No one has ever had the resources to challenge it's unconstitutionality since it's inception. Shame we couldn't get it overthrown during GW's time in office.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin