Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > 40 cal Hi Point carbine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 04:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Sounds as though your bro needs to send it in for repair.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 01-07-2011, 04:36 AM   #12

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by powg View Post
i digress ..ive shot the 9mm ..my brother in laws ..kept clean ,good ammo ,jam ,jam jam ,all the time ..it would shoot perfect ....great ejection ...that sweet ping sound for 3 -4 shots then it would jam . what i do know is that i wouldnt bet a family members life on it ..that is what i know. and i know that you wouldnt either because deep down you know what i know is that they are a p.o.s.
I have the 4095 and no issues whatsoever. I have over 1k rounds through it and it performs just fine. I keep mine within reach and loaded and I would most definately trust it for defense. You need to tell your bil to send his 995 back on the lifetime warranty to have it replaced. So I am speaking from actual use and ownership and you are speaking from shot one once years ago...

What I know is that those who base their opinions on limited experience really have nothing to say that can be respected or taken for truth. Move along and spread your limited opinions elsewhere.

How's that for deep down?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 01-07-2011, 05:42 AM   #13

I say your barking up the wrong tree. Please dont intimidate my brother Skully and start a war. He is a supporting member like myself and is in good standing with the community here. Like we said tell your brother to send it to hi point and have it replaced.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

Old 01-07-2011, 06:41 AM   #14

Quote:
im not going to computer argue ...your opinion about my opinion doesnt matter to me or any one else ..but the saying ''you get what you pay for'' had to come from somewhere....ohio maybe ? im not an eliteist ,or a gun snob all my guns are working man guns ..remingtons ,rugers, eaa,browning .winchester,s&w,naa,h&r not to mention my first gun a single 20 .fie from brazil bought at gibsons.. i was trying to be funny ...about the jams and the fps ...but my math was close on the averages...i can be serious,funny ,mad as hell ,self absorbed , or just an a-- hole ... ill never have 9000 post like you ...im to busy with life and work . plus most people are a- holes anyway ..wouldnt you agree?
Well, then why not get back to your life and work. Think about how well you have insulted not only me, but those who have as many or more posts than I. Feel good about making posts based on limited experience of one firearm and then realize that it is posts like yours that can bring down a great forum to insults and name calling. Then feel better about yourself because you decide that you have represented yourself well in your posts, opinions and mastership of the keyboard. I toast you and your kind.

Quote:
maybe you could invite me to ohio ..to shoot your hi point ..and if i could find out who bought the hi point from my bro inlaw ,maybe i could borrow it ,come to ohio we could shoot em together ....what do ya say pal?
I would love to invite you to my place and shoot on my range. But, first you must call me an arsehole to my face and tell me how you are much better than me and my fellow Supporting Members who have more posts than you. On your way in feel free to insult every Ohioan you meet since you obviously are much better than any of them. But, I fear this will never happen because you are too busy with life and work. Oh well, probably for the better since I believe you would get lost and then insult the wrong person.

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 01-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #15

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Wow.... if any mods happen to wonder into this thread I think you should just delete everything after page 1 I hate it when threads turn into internet battles, especially so when its the thread creators first post. I'm sure that puts a good taste in their mouth for the forum.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #16

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Cory it is called

Creative Thread drift.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #17
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6949 Times on 4180 Posts
Likes Given: 8357

Quote:
plus most people are a- holes anyway ..wouldnt you agree?
No, not really.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #18

Default Hi point 40 cal

I just got mine and it was GREAT sub $300 with a red dot several 100 rds and no jams just holes great plinking gun was shooting 170 grain FMJ this is at 50yrds

targets_205.jpg  

The maximum use of force is in no way incompatible with the simultaneous use of the intellect.
Clausewitz

Old 01-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob072770 View Post
I just got mine and it was GREAT sub $300 with a red dot several 100 rds and no jams just holes great plinking gun was shooting 170 grain FMJ this is at 50yrds
Most excellent!

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 01-11-2011, 04:58 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob072770 View Post
Well post a photo of it for god sakes.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!