Witloe revolver registry
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Witloe revolver registry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Witloe revolver registry

After several years of posting about wanting to buy or gather information on various Forums, I have been able to uncover 20 of these revolvers. Even though these are rare there seems to be more out there than I first anticipated. I have started a Registry for these revolvers in an attempt to catalog any variations that have been uncovered. If you know of any of these please post or contact direct. RPRCA Ltd. web site is:

This page displays announcements of new things happening with RPRCA

Email: rprca@hotmail.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here