Video - TVM Iron Mounted Virginia Rifle Teaser

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Video - TVM Iron Mounted Virginia Rifle Teaser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts

Default Video - TVM Iron Mounted Virginia Rifle Teaser

This video is made up of short out-takes from a longer video I'm making on shooting Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading's Iron Mounted Virginia rifle.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #2

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

is that you in the videos or do you just put them together?

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 03-03-2012, 01:51 AM   #3

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Hey Duelist!
Have enjoyed your videos* and didn't even know you were on this forum. You'll have to keep an eye on my one-gun-a-week thread here now that I know you're doing a TVM Early Virginia (hint). And if you tell me Matt gave you a break on it for some video work, well, let's just say that if I lived in Pennsylvania Corinth wouldn't be far enough away!

*You share alot of fun with your special Show-n-Tell -- thanks. Thankfully my girlfriend actually enjoyed your Valentines Day Bear one -- that could have gone horribly wrong here but I had faith in you and took a chance.

Last edited by HockaLouis; 03-03-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:23 PM   #4

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts

UncleBear, that is me. If I had a budget, I'd hire someone good-looking

HockaLouis, I wish Matt would give me a discount. Heck I've written his guns up twice in Guns of the Old West magazine.

Actually I understand the economics of running a small business, and I wouldn't want to take bread out of Matt & Toni's mouths. I really appreciate their guns. I have two rifles and a fowler of theirs.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #5

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

Quote:
Originally Posted by duelist1954 View Post
UncleBear, that is me. If I had a budget, I'd hire someone good-looking

HockaLouis, I wish Matt would give me a discount. Heck I've written his guns up twice in Guns of the Old West magazine.

Actually I understand the economics of running a small business, and I wouldn't want to take bread out of Matt & Toni's mouths. I really appreciate their guns. I have two rifles and a fowler of theirs.
sir I enjoy your videos always chock full of information and entertainment please keep up the awesome work.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED