Video - Round ball vs Conical performance series Part 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Video - Round ball vs Conical performance series Part 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts

Default Video - Round ball vs Conical performance series Part 3

This is the final episode of a three part series comparing the performance characteristics of various projectiles shot from a Colt style 1860 Army cap and ball revolver. In this series we will measure the accuracy, velocity and muzzle energy and penetration of round ball versus conical bullets. This episode will examinef the performance test of Kaido's 240-grain conical bullets.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-24-2012, 04:08 AM   #2

Liked 24 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 160

That Kaido mold would compliment my future Uberti 1858 nicely. The Piettas are going with the old auto parts to the scrapyard.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 05-24-2012, 05:52 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I had to triple read that last bit. Seen "Kaido" and was trying to figure out what me and you might of talked about haha

EDIT: alright......that's just weird. Not only does the maker of the mold used to form these bullets have a name to close to mine for comfort, but he's also chosen the last two digits of my birth year for his user name.

Last edited by kaido; 05-24-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
I had to triple read that last bit. Seen "Kaido" and was trying to figure out what me and you might of talked about haha

EDIT: alright......that's just weird. Not only does the maker of the mold used to form these bullets have a name to close to mine for comfort, but he's also chosen the last two digits of my birth year for his user name.
Do you accept Paypal? Lmao

Old 05-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 357 Times on 229 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchammo

Do you accept Paypal? Lmao
That's the weird part, I'm not the Kaido the Duelist is talking about.....I'll still take your money for nothing though, can just think of me as another branch of the government.....

If you go on YouTube And look for a user by the name of MrKaido93, he's the person you should talk to in order to find out if he accepts PayPal.

Old 05-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
That's the weird part, I'm not the Kaido the Duelist is talking about.....I'll still take your money for nothing though, can just think of me as another branch of the government.....

If you go on YouTube And look for a user by the name of MrKaido93, he's the person you should talk to in order to find out if he accepts PayPal.
Awesome, thanks!