Tyron Shooters
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Tyron Shooters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tyron Shooters

Here is Pedersolis version of the Tyron , in Delux form obviously . My rifle is in .45 , hand engraved with Coin finish and Browned barrel . She is a beauty for sure . At $1,100 she better be
Probably the steadiest rifle I have ever put to my shoulder ? I traded a new unfired Navy LeMat revolver for this rifle , needless to say I got the best end on that deal This was the "LATE" Val Forgetts' of Navy Arms fame personal rifle . Sweet !
If you ever want a very steady target or hunter rifle , this would be a great choice .

Last edited by Kelly-A; 12-31-2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Horrible Grammar

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-31-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

That's sure a nice one. I hope to get a Ky rifle someday. I want something a little more traditional than I now have.
I've had a TC White Mt carbine for about 15 years. It is a handy little rifle. Bunch of fun to shoot.

Last edited by towboater; 12-31-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:19 PM   #3

Default TC

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
That's sure a nice one. I hope to get a Ky rifle someday. I want something a little more traditional than I now have.
I've had a TC White Mt carbine for about 15 years. It is a handy little rifle. Bunch of fun to shoot.

You cant go wrong with TC anything , GREAT barrels with outstanding accuracy , and proven
Someday Towboater , since you've been bitten too , look into the Pedersolis Kentucky Rifles, wow, they got some nice ones . Modest prices too
A Kentucky boy with a Kentucky Rifle , seams about fittin Pardner !