trade 2 BP rifles for ak-47type rifle?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > trade 2 BP rifles for ak-47type rifle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

Default trade 2 BP rifles for ak-47type rifle?

i went on and made the trade yesterday to a buddy of mine...one of the bp rifles was a cva buckhorn...(inline) .50cal the other was a cva wolf .50 (nice break action)..the trade was for a romanian put together parts kit...using all the 922r crap tapco compliance parts...the 47 is in great shape because i put the kit together a few years back...rifle has only 15rds through the pipe sense the build...just wondering if anyone else would have done the same deal (trade) 2 for 1?and if they would have done the same deal even though they had 4 more of the same type ak-rifles?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here