Track of the Wolf Bucks County rifle kit - Update #11

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Track of the Wolf Bucks County rifle kit - Update #11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts

Default Track of the Wolf Bucks County rifle kit - Update #11

I know it has been awhile between updates. I've gotten a number of emails asking if I'd abandoned the build. I have not. But, since the SHOT Show in late January, I've been swamped with magazine work, and I've gotten half a dozen contracts to make videos for a firearms web site.

As a result I've been working six to seven days a week for the last two months just trying to hit my deadlines, and keep on schedule with my own YouTube channel. Which has left no time for hobby work.

But this past week I knocked out the last three pieces with 1 April deadlines, which left me a couple of days free to work on the flinter. This is the first of two video updates on the project.

In this update to my build project on Track of the Wolf's Bucks County flintlock rifle kit, I'll take the rough, sand cast butt plate and get it cleaned up enough to inlet onto the rifle stock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5tUKrz2kA

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here