Track of the Wolf Bucks County Rifle Build Update #16

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Track of the Wolf Bucks County Rifle Build Update #16

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts

Default Track of the Wolf Bucks County Rifle Build Update #16

For those of you who have been asking when the next video in the build series would be out here it is.

I'm sorry for the delay. Between magazine work and a little medical issue, I haven't had much time to work on it. Then I got well into the project and discovered I was out of 1/16th-inch drill rod...couldn't find any locally...you know how that goes...

But here it is at long last. In this update I inlet the ramrod thimbles. Then I show how I measure them for pinning, and then I drill and pin them in.

I have to warn you, the video is kind of long...20 minutes or so...because there was no natural break point to make two videos out of it.

Once again, let me stress that I'm not a master rifle builder by any means. What you will see is how I do things. There are probably much better ways to do the same thing...I just don't know how to do them.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here