Repro 3rd. Model Dragoon with Shoulder Stock
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Repro 3rd. Model Dragoon with Shoulder Stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Repro 3rd. Model Dragoon with Shoulder Stock

I am looking for a repro Colt 3rd. Model Dragoon with Shoulder Stock, apparantly Uberti no longer produce them but if anyone hears where I might get hold of one I would be obliged............thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #2

Default Dragoon stock

You are looking for a very, very rare and hard to find item. The revolvers are available but the Dragoon stocks have not been produced for many years. They were made with both steel hardware and brass hardware. The brass ones are more likely to surface than the steel hardware. One of these stocks sold on Ebay a few years back for over $800.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:46 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bprevolver View Post
You are looking for a very, very rare and hard to find item. The revolvers are available but the Dragoon stocks have not been produced for many years. They were made with both steel hardware and brass hardware. The brass ones are more likely to surface than the steel hardware. One of these stocks sold on Ebay a few years back for over $800.
Stress....thanks I am going to have to rethink my plan......