Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > my wife shooting 44cal bison pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default my wife shooting 44cal bison pistol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNnNk7dwXSM

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-21-2012, 11:57 PM   #2

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Cool she tried it -- she seems to know how to shoot too. Front heavy gun at that. You don't accidently hit anything twice...
Good on you guys!

Old 04-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #3

ya i was shocked me next time i take her hunting i might let her use a gun .but it is fun watching her use her knife.

Last edited by dgaf333; 04-22-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Old 04-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #4

You weren't kidding about a knife? Whaddya mean -- like Rambo!? You're creeping me out...

Old 04-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #5

Dude, thanks, but much as I truly like feral pigs to get their comeuppance, I'll take a raincheck on watching that. And though I gave her a very nice Swiss Army Knife I hide the kitchen knives from my girlfriend...

Old 04-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #6

lol lmfao haha

Old 04-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgaf333 View Post
I'll be surprised if you do not get a lot of hate mail about that video.. Although feral hogs are a menice, posting a video like that is flat wrong. You are not a sportsman in my book. Do you also shoot fish in a barrel? How bout shooting caged animals next? That almost looked ritualistic... Sickening to watch

Even worse, your next posting: "lol lmfao haha" Seriously ? You actually found humor in that?

NRA Life Member

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Poloticians ignore the others"

Last edited by TheOldMan; 04-26-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #8

Liked 2221 Times on 1001 Posts
Likes Given: 2154

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldMan View Post
I'll be surprised if you do not get a lot of hate mail about that video.. Although feral hogs are a menice, posting a video like that is flat wrong. You are not a sportsman in my book. Do you also shoot fish in a barrel? How bout shooting caged animals next? That almost looked ritualistic... Sickening to watch

Even worse, your next posting: "lol lmfao haha" Seriously ? You actually found humor in that?
Get a grip. They just killed a hog. How else you going to butcher it if you don't kill it. I suppose you think a sportsman is someone who shoots an unsuspecting animal at 400 yards with a high powered rifle? Not that I'm against that either. Once again liberalism rears it's ugly head, if you don't kill it the way I'd kill it then you're a bad person. Stab it, club it, shoot it, dead is dead what different does it make how. Nobody forced you to watch it. It's really sad that a guy's wife is more of a man than you are.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
Get a grip. They just killed a hog. How else you going to butcher it if you don't kill it. I suppose you think a sportsman is someone who shoots an unsuspecting animal at 400 yards with a high powered rifle? Not that I'm against that either. Once again liberalism rears it's ugly head, if you don't kill it the way I'd kill it then you're a bad person. Stab it, club it, shoot it, dead is dead what different does it make how. Nobody forced you to watch it. It's really sad that a guy's wife is more of a man than you are.
You are right on one account.. No one forced me to watch it. Still believe it's got no place here on this forum. Nothing liberal about my post at all. I just happen to think this video shows a blatent disregard for what ethical hunters believe in. A one shot clean kill is what most normal hunters want. Apparently you are in the camp that prefers your quary to bleed out and suffer before you claim it?

Aw well.. Your final stab at my manhood pretty much paints a picture of who you are anyway so go ahead and fire away, I'll not see it anyway since I can tell which direction this will go. I have no patience for idjits..

NRA Life Member

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Poloticians ignore the others"

Old 04-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #10

Liked 2221 Times on 1001 Posts
Likes Given: 2154

Every piece of pork and beef you eat gets bled out. I'm of the camp that believes he has the right to hunt however he damn pleases and so do you. You hunt the way you want and let him and his wife hunt the way they want.