Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Blackpowder & Musket (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   my wife shooting 44cal bison pistol (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f22/my-wife-shooting-44cal-bison-pistol-63014/)

dgaf333 04-21-2012 11:00 PM

my wife shooting 44cal bison pistol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNnNk7dwXSM

HockaLouis 04-21-2012 11:57 PM

Cool she tried it -- she seems to know how to shoot too. Front heavy gun at that. You don't accidently hit anything twice...
Good on you guys!

dgaf333 04-22-2012 05:36 PM

ya i was shocked me next time i take her hunting i might let her use a gun .but it is fun watching her use her knife.

HockaLouis 04-22-2012 06:40 PM

You weren't kidding about a knife? Whaddya mean -- like Rambo!? You're creeping me out...

HockaLouis 04-22-2012 09:41 PM

Dude, thanks, but much as I truly like feral pigs to get their comeuppance, I'll take a raincheck on watching that. And though I gave her a very nice Swiss Army Knife I hide the kitchen knives from my girlfriend...

dgaf333 04-22-2012 09:51 PM

lol lmfao haha

TheOldMan 04-26-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgaf333 (Post 778935)

I'll be surprised if you do not get a lot of hate mail about that video.. Although feral hogs are a menice, posting a video like that is flat wrong. You are not a sportsman in my book. Do you also shoot fish in a barrel? How bout shooting caged animals next?:mad: That almost looked ritualistic... Sickening to watch:mad:

Even worse, your next posting: "lol lmfao haha" Seriously ? You actually found humor in that?

rjd3282 04-26-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOldMan (Post 782482)
I'll be surprised if you do not get a lot of hate mail about that video.. Although feral hogs are a menice, posting a video like that is flat wrong. You are not a sportsman in my book. Do you also shoot fish in a barrel? How bout shooting caged animals next?:mad: That almost looked ritualistic... Sickening to watch:mad:

Even worse, your next posting: "lol lmfao haha" Seriously ? You actually found humor in that?

Get a grip. They just killed a hog. How else you going to butcher it if you don't kill it. I suppose you think a sportsman is someone who shoots an unsuspecting animal at 400 yards with a high powered rifle? Not that I'm against that either. Once again liberalism rears it's ugly head, if you don't kill it the way I'd kill it then you're a bad person. Stab it, club it, shoot it, dead is dead what different does it make how. Nobody forced you to watch it. It's really sad that a guy's wife is more of a man than you are.

TheOldMan 04-26-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjd3282 (Post 782508)
Get a grip. They just killed a hog. How else you going to butcher it if you don't kill it. I suppose you think a sportsman is someone who shoots an unsuspecting animal at 400 yards with a high powered rifle? Not that I'm against that either. Once again liberalism rears it's ugly head, if you don't kill it the way I'd kill it then you're a bad person. Stab it, club it, shoot it, dead is dead what different does it make how. Nobody forced you to watch it. It's really sad that a guy's wife is more of a man than you are.

You are right on one account.. No one forced me to watch it. Still believe it's got no place here on this forum. Nothing liberal about my post at all. I just happen to think this video shows a blatent disregard for what ethical hunters believe in. A one shot clean kill is what most normal hunters want. Apparently you are in the camp that prefers your quary to bleed out and suffer before you claim it?:confused:

Aw well.. Your final stab at my manhood pretty much paints a picture of who you are anyway so go ahead and fire away, I'll not see it anyway since I can tell which direction this will go. I have no patience for idjits..:rolleyes:

rjd3282 04-26-2012 02:25 PM

Every piece of pork and beef you eat gets bled out. I'm of the camp that believes he has the right to hunt however he damn pleases and so do you. You hunt the way you want and let him and his wife hunt the way they want.