Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > model "F" Frame loose axel pin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default model "F" Frame loose axel pin

I have a 1860 steel frame .44 Colt/clone with a loose cylinder axel pin that is some how fastened in the frame, how were these pins fastened?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-08-2008, 12:21 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex in OTZ View Post
I have a 1860 steel frame .44 Colt/clone with a loose cylinder axel pin that is some how fastened in the frame, how were these pins fastened?
What make is it if its a Euroarms then the wedge releases the cylinder and the more its in the tighter the cylinder. If you have a pic maybe I can help you better.